No other horse boarding facilities offer the convenience, training, and trail-riding experience that KRISTULL Ranch offers its clients.
- In-City Location with Country Riding Trails
- Horse Boarding in Pastures and Paddocks
- Horse Leasing For those who don't own a horse yet
- Horses for sale: Finished and ready to train mounts
- Trails Miles of city-owned park & wilderness riding.
- Training / Lessons Pleasure & Competitive Riding Lessons. Horse Training.
Inside the city limits of Austin, Texas, just East of Highway 35 & Slaughter Lane, it's only minutes from downtown.
|Board your horse in a large paddock with fresh supply of food and water available 24/7.
Ride for DAYS! Follow Onion Creek. Or ride the miles of Riding Trails: All the way to Mckinney State Park
Relax after a hard-day's ride. A constant cooling breeze blows across the property all summer, keeping it cooler and fresher than the city air. Enjoy the lilly-covered pond and the company of other boarding cleints.
Convenient tack room for your supplies means you won't have to carry them with you everywhere. Some paddocks have private, lockable tack areas.
On site management and supervised care.